Paralegal - Commercial Property
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Commercial Property team as a Paralegal. Our Commercial Property team of legal experts are highly experienced in advising investors, landowners, developers, property management companies, educational establishments and, charities on acquisitions, leases and disposals.
As Commercial Property Paralegal you will be assisting two partners and other fee-earners and work alongside support staff in our Commercial Property team. You will assist solicitors with a wide range of property matters including commercial and residential site acquisitions, commercial & residential development, charitable and education land matters, funding arrangements and agreements, joint ventures and options, commercial leases and general landlord & tenant advice. You will provide an excellent, client-focused service at all times and a can-do attitude towards assisting members of the team.
About the Paralegal Role - Key Responsibilities
- Undertake file opening procedures and other administrative tasks;
- Complete Land Registry applications;
- Complete Stamp Duty Land Tax forms and submissions;
- Scan documents and deal with general file management;
- Deal with telephone enquiries;
- Draft basic property documents;
- Perform legal research;
- Attend meetings with other fee earners and prepare notes; and
- Schedule deeds and documents
About the Candidate - Our Paralegal Will:
- Ideally have a minimum of 12 months’ experience working within a commercial property team;
- Possess excellent client care and communication skills;
- Have a sound knowledge of IT systems and processes, including the Microsoft suite;
- Be a hard-working and highly-motivated individual with the ability to work cohesively as part of a larger team.
We welcome candidates in all stages of their career who are looking to establish themselves as part of a busy and friendly team. We also welcome candidates with Residential Property experience.
Apply for Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly