A busy residential department requires an experienced conveyancing paralegal to help support their residential team. You will be helping to support the team on a range of conveyancing matters such as sales files and purchase files. The position will suit a conveyancing paralegal who has a minimum of 12 months working in a similar environment who is looking to scope out their future career within conveyancing.
A Birmingham based law firm who have recently expanded with the opening of a new office. The firm have been established for over a decade and are looking for a paralegal who is able to work in a fast-paced environment where they will work with their clients from the off-set providing excellent customer service.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will be responsible for supporting the conveyancing team on a range of conveyancing matters. For example you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of conveyancing and progressing matters.
- Preparing draft contracts and ensuring that ID checks have been carried out and that all paperwork has been signed and returned.
- Assisting the solicitors in setting up files for exchange and completion.
- Liaising with numerous third parties.
- Other administrative tasks.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience within conveyancing (although it is not essential that you are running matters from start to finish).
- Have great organisational skills and be able to work within time constraints.
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be responsible for liaising with numerous parties.
A great opportunity to join an organisation that has grown over the last 10 years. They have a great client following and are well-established within conveyancing as they provide an excellent service. They are looking for a paralegal to join their friendly and supportive team.