Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Real Estate Solicitor, 2-3 Years PQE, Greater London (West) - A unique opportunity has arisen for a junior Commercial Real Estate Solicitor to join a top 100 law firm.
• A new opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Real Estate Solicitor to join a highly regarded team.
• You will be joining a number of high calibre professionals within this area of law who you will gain invaluable experience working alongside.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Real Estate Solicitors with between 2-3 years’ experience in this area of law.
• The successful Commercial Real Estate Solicitor will be acting for a wide range of clients working on various transactions including the acquisition and disposal of both leasehold and freehold property and development related matters.
• The post of Commercial Real Estate Solicitor will cover all areas of Commercial Real Estate.
• It is expected that the successful candidate will have experience of a good percentage of the following areas; sale & purchase of commercial property, retail, industrial, office or residential sites, commercial development, residential development, property finance, financing and re-financing of a property portfolio, landlord or tenant lease negotiations, agricultural tenancies, sales and purchases and options pre-emptions and overage agreements.
• This firm's client base is a mix of institutional clients, plc's, SME's and private individuals.
• Instructed repeatedly by a number of high-net-worth clients this firm are now in a position of growth.
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.