Locum Planning Solicitor
- Full Time
Locum Planning Lawyer, 4+ PQE, London/Remote – A new role has arisen for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join an award winning firm on a locum basis during a busy period.
• This highly regarded London firm has a rare opportunity available for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join them on an interim basis during a particularly busy period.
• The appointed Planning Lawyer will be assisting clients on strategic planning matters, planning applications and appeals, enforcement, CPOs and environmental issues.
• This firm provides an excellent support structure and ensures guidance and advice is always available when required.
• This role is available to commence immediately for at least three months. There is potential for extension depending upon workload.
• Applications are sought from Planning Lawyers with a minimum of 4 years PQE
• The successful candidate will be available to commence work at short notice and to provide support to this firm for at least a three month period.
• Experience of handling environmental law would be advantageous but not essential.
• You will have the ability to confidently handle a full caseload of planning matters and to pro-actively progress your caseload during the assignment.
• This role can be based remotely from your own home office if you wish to do so.
Apply for Locum Planning Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly