Locum Private Client Solicitor
1 day left
- Full Time
Urgent Requirement - Locum Private Client Solicitor, 3+ PQE, West Midlands – An experienced Private Client Solicitor is required to assist a thriving city-centre firm.
• A thriving City-centre practice in the West Midlands requires the services of an experienced Private Client Solicitor on a locum basis commencing asap to cover a period of permanent recruitment.
• With a wealth of experience in this area of law, it is anticipated that the successful Private Client locum will be able to hit the ground running with cases at various stages of process, ensuring good progress is made during the assignment.
• Work is likely to span all areas of private client, including Will drafting, LPAs, Estate planning, Court of Protection matters and administration of estates.
• The successful Private Client Solicitor will have a minimum of 3 years of experience gained within similar roles and will have immediate availability to commence a new role for an expected period of approx. 3-4 months.
• This role will require office presence and the firm have Covid-safe precautions in place
• You will be a team player with a genuine ‘can do’ attitude and a proven track record of taking initiative in your previous roles.
• You will offer exceptional levels of client care and will thrive upon the positive feedback you receive from your clients.
Apply for Locum Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly