Legal Counsel, Weybridge
1 day left
- Full Time
An exciting new position has arisen for a Lawyer to join the legal team of a well-known retail company based in Weybridge.
The Legal Counsel will provide clear and incisive legal advice on a broad range of commercial matters, including:
- Contracts (commercial, procurement, licensing, distribution, events, M&A)
- Regulatory matters
- Advertising and product liability
- Intellectual property
- Data protection and compliance
The successful Legal Counsel’s skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ PQE
- Strong academic background
- Training at a highly regarded law firm, qualifying into commercial, corporate or litigation
- Ability to work autonomously, think strategically and creatively
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive and hard working
- Demonstrable sound judgement
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and become an integral part of the legal team
This is an active role and they will be conducting interviews via videoconference and if necessary will onboard new joiners remotely.
If you are interested in this Legal Counsel role in Weybridge, apply now.
Apply for Legal Counsel, Weybridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly