Commercial Property Solicitor -Qualified
Commercial Property Solicitor
An established law firm in South Norfolk is currently looking for a Solicitor to join the Commercial Property team.
The Commercial Property Solicitor’s responsibilities:
- Handling a full caseload of property matters, to include both the sale and purchase of property and leases, as well as landlord and tenant matters
- Dealing with a range of properties such as shops, factories, offices and other premises
- Some supervision and advising for junior members of the property team
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with sufficient Fee Earning experience
- The ability to manage a caseload without supervision
- Providing advise to junior staff, you will be approachable and a team player.
- A confident and professional approach
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Experience of Residential matters would be advantageous
If you are interested in this Commercial Property Solicitor role in Norfolk, apply now.