Personal Injury Solicitor
4 days left
- Full Time
Personal Injury Solicitor, London
A leading regional firm based in London are seeking to recruit a 1 to 5 years' PQE solicitor to join their fantastic team in London.
- Friendly, collegiate and forward thinking firm
- Numerous accolades won for internal departments
- Based in Wimbledon (SOME HOME WORKING AVAILABLE)
- Working with a partner in the catastrophic personal injury team
-The work is very varied and includes all types of medical negligence casework, including high value, complex birth injury claims , spinal injury claims, surgical claims (including cosmetic procedures), orthopaedic claims, fatal accident claims, delay in diagnosis or delay in treatment and incorrect or inappropriate treatment.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with 1+ years PQE in PI. It is an advantage if you have clinical negligence experience however they are happy to train on this.
- The team will also consider applications from defendant lawyers with a demonstrable interest in claimant work
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team when required
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong support of professional development
If you are interested in this clinical negligence role please send your CV to Joanna Marklove at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Personal Injury Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly