4 days left
- Full Time
A multi-disciplined high street legal practice in Liverpool is seeking an accomplished and enthusiastic Family Solicitor to join their thriving and successful department on a permanent basis.
The Family Solicitor will handle a caseload including:
- Complicated high value financial transactions
- High value private matters
The successful Family Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- 10+ years’ PQE
- Member of the Advanced Family Law panel and / or Children Panel
- Experienced in managing a complex caseload of High Value Private family matters.
- Highly motivated and forward thinking
- Advocacy experienced is desirable
- You will have a proven track record of achieving billing targets, working to tight deadlines
- A pro-active and positive attitude
Benefits on offer to the Family Solicitor:
- £38,000-£42,000, negotiable DOE
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Work pension
- On street parking
If you are interested in this Family Solicitor role in Liverpool, apply now.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly