2 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic Paralegal role has arisen with an innovative, leading brand in holistic products. Based in London, this in-house Paralegal role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis and will be home-based until roughly September 2021. This is a great opportunity to gain a variety of valuable in-house Paralegal experience.
Your New Role
The newly hired Paralegal will be responsible for:
- Working on commercial contracts, intellectual property and brand protection matters both regionally and globally.
- Working on distribution agreements, supplier agreements, company secretarial, corporate administration work and some real estate matters.
- The broad range of work on offer here will make you attractive to a firm if you wish to seek a training contract down the line.
Applications are invited from Paralegals who demonstrate:
- A mix of private practice and in-house experience.
- Commercial contracts experience (essential) and IP experience (advantageous).
- A minimum of 2 years’ Paralegal experience.
- You must be a team player and be willing to take on administrative tasks as the legal team is small and everyone needs to roll up their sleeves and pitch in.
If you have less than 2 years' paralegal experience you will not be considered for this role and your CV will not be retained.
If you are a Paralegal looking to work in-house with a fantastic business, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today.
Apply for Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly