Quality & Client Care Solicitor
Join a firm that pride themselves as being world class innovators in the legal sector by utilising a tech-based approach that streamlines processes and makes the law accessible to their growing national and international client base.
This firm has a multidisciplinary team of top-ranking Solicitors, legal experts, software developers and IT, design and brand specialists whose combined skill sets makes them a powerful partner for businesses, helping them to flourish in an ever-changing terrain of regulation, compliance and litigation risk.
Since their inception they have built a robust team of over 100 specialists and are consistently growing across their core commercial practice areas. We integrate exceptional legal advice and representation with cutting edge technology to deliver a preventative, knowledge-led strategy that makes helps the client understand the granular detail in law whilst being highly competitive in price.
The firm challenge the original law firm model and challenges the ingrained culture that is typical of the commercial city machines. The firm offer flexible and remote working, autonomy, collaboration at all levels and the most sophisticated IT infrastructure in the industry.
The firm are seeking a Quality & Client Care Solicitor to join their Leeds office.
This is a very exciting role for the firm and is a rarity of its kind. You will support and work alongside a Legal Director with the responsibility for Quality, Risk, Compliance & Client care.
This is a non-fee earning role which will give you an excellent opportunity to a wide variety of exposure across legal compliance and technical support within the context of a litigation practice carrying out insurance work.
Your caseload will involve;
- Ensuring the firm and its employees comply with relevant processes as part of regulatory obligations
- Consistently deliver a quality service to the firm's clients
- Legal risk and compliance from an SRA and FCA perspective
- Involvement in the creation and delivery of relevant training to the firms' lawyers
You will play a pivotal role delivering a pro-active approach through collaboration and working to help the business identify and manage risk.
The firm operate across many industry sectors but are known for their specialist knowledge within the Technology and Media space.
- You will be a Solicitor with ideally 3-5 years PQE (applications outside of this bracket may still be considered)
- Experience of working in a contentious background, ideally from an insurance perspective
- Knowledge/Experience of issues of risk and compliance within a law firm context
- Knowledge of SRA compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be a team player with excellent attention to detail.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package
This will be a fantastic hands-on, Quality & Client Care Solicitor role to join this entrepreneurial and dynamic firm in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.