Multi-international Healthcare/Medical Business looking for an experienced Contracts Manager in Surrey.
Your new company
My client is one of the largest healthcare/medical businesses in the worldwide.
Your new role
- You will support the Business Areas and the in-house Legal team in a variety of contractual matters.
- Throughout the Bid Stage, in support of the wider contract review undertaken by the in-house Legal team, you will carry out a review of customer issued contract documents to understand the requirements requested, propose amendments to give further clarity and limit risk, and work closely with the subject matter experts within the business to ascertain the ability to comply from an operational standpoint.
- You will work with the in-house Legal team to support commercial negotiation, with your primary focus being on liaison with the Business Areas, to among other things, agree final contract terms. You will take an active role to ensure a mutually acceptable draft contract that can be offered for final internal approval and signature.
- You will work closely with the Business Areas to support the Change Control process in relation to existing Contracts providing advice to all stakeholders throughout the process.
- You will use your commercial experience and Contract Management skills to project manage the Business Areas review of the relevant contract including schedules.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant and relevant Contract Management experience (at least 5+ years) in relation to outsourcing or general commercial agreements preferable
- Experiences of managing large scale/size contracts will be highly preferred
- Degree educated, or equivalent, with a minimum 2:1 degree from a reputable and established university
- Contract Law or related Legal qualifications to degree level or beyond would be preferable
- You will be proactive and collaborative in your approach to your work
- You will have the ability to work as part of a cross functional team as well as working independently
- You will have a high level of legal and commercial acumen and be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
What you'll get in return
Competitive package including bonus and car allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.