Family Legal Secretary or PA
5 days left
- Full Time
A top 100 law firm operating across the UK is now looking to recruit a Legal Secretary or Legal PA to join its successful and highly supportive employment department based in Shrewsbury on a full time, permanent basis.
Your New Role
The Family Legal Secretary will provide secretarial support and personal assistance to the Head of Family, where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Audio copy typing
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Diary management
- Preparing court documents
- Assisting on the Head of Department’s caseload where necessary
In order to be considered for this Family Legal Secretary/PA role, you must demonstrate:
- A typing speed of at least 70 WPM
- A good working knowledge and understanding of family law, including divorce, resolution of financial matters, civil partnerships, cohabitation disputes, pre- and post-nuptial agreements and private law children matters.
- Prior experience as a Legal PA or Secretary.
On offer for the Legal Secretary will be £18,000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Family Legal Secretary / Legal PA role, please apply today.
Apply for Family Legal Secretary or PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly