Plot Sales Paralegal
2 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Plot Sales Paralegal to join one of the north west’s leading property departments for a full-time, permanent role. Recognised across both Liverpool and the wider region, the firm has an outstanding reputation for its commercial property offering.
Your New Role
Sat within the wider commercial property department, the incoming Paralegal will be responsible for:
- Dealing with a caseload of their own Plot Sales transactions and Part Exchange matters.
- Dealing with both sales and purchase matters.
- Providing a first-class service to your national clientele.
- Assisting the more senior solicitors and Partners within the department on more complex transactions
The firm is looking to hire a confident Paralegal who demonstrates:
- Strong demonstrable experience dealing with property transactions from instruction through to completion.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within property and plot sales.
- The passion and confidence to sit within a fast-paced commercial property department.
Salary & Benefits
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary if £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, dependent on experience and expertise, along with a very generous benefits package.
There will be real opportunities for you to further develop your career and gain exposure to high quality work.
If you're a Plot Sales Paralegal or Commercial Property Paralegal with plot sales experience looking for a new challenge with a leading Legal 500 law firm in Liverpool city centre, please apply now.
Apply for Plot Sales Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly