Residential Conveyancing Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
A top 100 UK law firm is looking to hire a Residential Conveyancing Assistant for one of its extremely busy niche residential property teams in Bristol. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, the role is ideal for a Paralegal, Legal Assistant or junior Conveyancer.
Your New Role
Key aspects of the Conveyancing Assistant role will include:
- Working with a very well-respected Solicitor who advises only high net worth clients. These clients are buying/selling properties throughout London and beyond that are regularly valued at £20M+.
- Working very closely as a small team with your Supervisor and therefore you will get one on one training and mentoring from one of the best in the industry!
- Regular client contact, so good client management skills are essential.
To be successful in your application to this role you should demonstrate:
- At least 6-12 months residential conveyancing experience.
- An understanding of conveyancing terminology, but also be looking to progress your knowledge and skills to the next level, to include perhaps starting a conveyancing qualification (CILEx or CLC).
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Residential Conveyancing Assistant:
- An excellent salary £21,000 - £25,000 per annum
- A competitive benefits package befitting of a top UK law firm
- Agile working to include both office and work-from-home options
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Residential Conveyancing Assistant role, please apply now. The potential here for the successful applicant is limitless!
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly