- Full Time
A top 100 UK law firm is looking for a junior Residential Conveyancer to join its extremely busy residential property team in Bristol for a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
The successfully appointed Conveyancer will:
- Act for buyers and sellers of properties on sale and purchase transactions.
- Liaise with home buyers/sellers and their solicitors, estate agents etc.
- Work to deadlines, prioritise and utilise excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months’ relevant residential conveyancing experience within the property team of another reputed law firm. Candidates with more experience who can handle more of a conveyancing transaction should also get in touch.
Paralegals, Conveyancers and those perhaps already part way through their Legal Executive or CLC training should get in touch, as should those looking to start these qualifications (after a qualifying period).
Salary & Benefits
In return, the junior Conveyancer will benefit from:
- An excellent salary of £20,000 - £21,000 per annum for juniors and up to £30,000 for those with more experience.
- An excellent benefits package befitting of a top UK law firm.
- Agile working to include a mixture of office and work from home options.
- Your further training and development will not be forgotten. You will receive comprehensive ongoing training from your colleagues and in-house team.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly