EL Fee Earner
Title: Employers Liability Fee Earner
Hours: 39.5 hours a week
Salary: £22,000-£35,000 plus other benefits
My Client is a top 200 law firm that specialises in personal injury. They cover every area of personal injury including EL/PL/OL, clinical negligence matters, serious injuries and industrial disease. They pride themselves on their work and ability to help people.
My client is looking for a fee earner to join their employers’ liability team. They would expect the successful candidate to have at least a full years’ experience. To my client tenacity ability and enthusiasm only amplifies qualifications. The role will require you to manage your own caseload of predominately pre and post issue fast EL cases.
My client offers strong supervision channels, training including days away where needed and a chance to join a highly ambitious and growing firm.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1 years + experience in litigated EL role.
- Genuine Tenacity.
- Proven billing track record.
- A focus on progressing cases to and through litigation to achieve the best outcome for your clients.
- Ability to handle fast track EL cases.
- Although work is majority non portal, you must have portal experience.
- Knowledge of the civil procedure rules, precedent, trends in litigation, and an ability and willingness to utilise the same to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with litigated files from inception, through applications and challenges, to trial / disposal hearing.
- Knowledge of Proclaim case management system.
- Demonstrable willingness to take the more difficult course and to ignore the easy option, to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kyle Bancroft for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful