4 days left
- Full Time
- Experience of assisting on a range of Family work including divorce and financial remedy, and privately funded children work.
- Ability to provide an effective, timely and efficient service to the firm’s clients.
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high client satisfaction.
- Manage an agreed caseload of clients in consultation with the Department Head and to assist other fee earners.
- Produce an appropriate level of chargeable recoverable fee earning hours and fee income to meet cost targets.
- Support Department initiatives for business development
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kyle Bancroft for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Family Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly