4 days left
- Full Time
If you’re a 2-5 PQE Corporate Solicitor wanting to work with an outstanding client list on corporate M&A, VC and PE investments, this unique opportunity is for you.
This is a unique opportunity join a City law firm with an excellent reputation and international and domestic client base.
You will be assisting on joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals of corporate entities as well as fundraisings and general commercial matters.
Having received a number of recent instructions, the firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to help work on their busy caseload.
- 2-5 PQE Corporate Solicitor. Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales.
- Familiar with all aspects of corporate law.
- Ambitious and driven to be part of a growing firm.
- Excellent corporate team.
- Fantastic client base, multinationals, start-ups, SME’s and PLC’s. Including household names, especially within the FMCG sector.
- Private M&A, VC and PE work.
- Company structuring, management transactions and due diligence.
- Advising companies and directors from venture finance, development funding, PE funding and exits.
If you’re a dynamic 2-5 PQE Corporate Solicitor, with an appetite for a varied corporate deal list and blend of commercial work, apply today!
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Corporate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly