Commercial Litigation Solicitor
New office opening. Do you want the chance to join a growing and ambitious firm in their new Shoreditch office?
A boutique London firm is looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to working alongside their Head of Litigation
If you’re looking for career progression, lots of client contact and quality work, this immediate vacancy is the next step in your career!
What will you be doing as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor? The role will cover a broad range of commercial litigation; with instructions covering: corporate disputes, insolvency and restructuring, property litigation, professional negligence, directors’ disqualifications and private wealth disputes.
- Varied and challenging workload.
- Small team with Partnership prospects.
- Lots of client contact in an entrepreneurial firm.
- 4-8 PQE, Litigation Solicitor.
- Familiar with all aspects of dispute resolution. Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Professional, personable and confident.
- Long established, Legal 500 recognised firm.
- Strong client base.
- Growing and ambitious with a friendly and collegiate atmosphere.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful