5 days left
- Full Time
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Construction Solicitor to join a boutique international law firm.
You’ll be working alongside, former US and international law firm Partners on high-value, complex construction matters. This firm has an established and loyal client base, which is testament to the fact several of their Partners have been recognised in the Legal Directories and continue to undertake interesting mandates.
If you are comfortable working independently and be striving for the opportunity to take on a broader and more challenging caseload, this is the opportunity for you.
What you’ll Need
- 2-4 PQE as a Construction Solicitor
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Familiar with standard form construction contracts
- Confident, self-starter who is capable of handling their own workload
- Boutique international law firm
- Flexible and remote working encouraged
- Opportunity to work alongside former US law firm Partners
- Excellent mentoring, working alongside current legal academics
What You’ll be doing as a Construction Solicitor:
- Working on a mix of contentious and non-contentious construction law
- Working on multi-jurisdictional work
- Reviewing and drafting a wide variety of contracts
You’ll be keen to establish long-lasting client relationships. As a Construction Solicitor you’ll be working with a broad client base, including: high net worth individuals, property developers, leisure, hotel and healthcare operators.
There is also the change to work on general commercial contracts, corporate and antitrust work, though supervision will be given, allowing you to expand your skillset.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly