Plot Sales Executive
1 day left
- Full Time
A leading Commercial Law firm with offices nationwide is seeking an experienced Plot Sales Executive to join the Residential Development team within their Liverpool office.
You will be managing a case load of Plot Sales Conveyancing files to include Social Housing transactions including shared ownership, right to buy, help to buy. Duties will include -
- Checking titles and dealing with enquiries
- Deal with any compliance issues.
- Assist other case handlers with their caseloads of similar work.
- Liaise with various parties such as other solicitors, clients etc.
- Perform billing duties, ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Satisfy standards of client care in accordance with Team Manager guidelines and directions.
- Complete client MI procedures.
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets.
- Comply with relevant rules, policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with legal developments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally you will have experience of working with housing developers. However, this is not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of conveyancing is essential
- Ability to check freehold and leasehold titles
- Complete SDLTs/Land Registry forms etc
- Manage clients expectations
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets (both internal and client).
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is in the region of 26-28k, depending on experience together with excellent benefits.
If this Plot Sales Executive position is of interest, please click 'apply'. If you would prefer to have a chat before applying, then get in touch with Laura-Kate Davies directly at the Wirral office to get the ball rolling. PQE and salary levels are for guidance only.
Apply for Plot Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly