Real Estate Solicitor
5 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate Solicitor - Birmingham - international firm - largely remote based if required
Excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join an international firm in Birmingham. This role would be a 60/40 split between fee earning and managing client service.
The Firm and The Role
- Mid-tier real estate team in Birmingham.
- One of the most impressive client lists in the Midlands.
- Partners with over 20 years of experience in the real estate sector.
- This role would be a 60/40 split between fee earning and managing client service.
- The legal technology/ managed services side would include providing training support to paralegals and assessing risk as appropriate, ensuring a high level of service is provided to external and internal clients.
- This is an opportunity to do high quality real estate transactional work & also develop technical skills.
- Real estate solicitor with 1-4 years' PQE.
- Experience with acquisitions and disposals of leasehold and freehold commercial property for investors/occupiers, preparation and amendment of draft Sale Contracts, Transfers, Leases, Deeds of Variation, Deeds of Surrender, Licences, certificates of title and due diligence projects.
- Experience gained at a strong firm.
- Ability to work in a team in addition to being confident working under their own initiative.
- Managed services experience - desirable not essential.
- Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Agile and flexible working available with a requirement to be in the office once a week or fortnight long term.
Or if you'd like a confidential discussion about this and other opportunities, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Real Estate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly