5 days left
- Full Time
A Conveyancing Assistant is sought for the Residential Conveyancing department of an established firm of Solicitors based in Birkenhead. The firm are located next to excellent transport links and offer flexibility of home working.
You will be providing administrative support and working under the supervision of a Conveyancing Team Manager in a
team of three.
Depending on your level of experience duties will include, but will not be limited to -
- Entering new files on the file list
- Acknowledging and processing estate agent memorandum of sales
- Obtaining Land Registry documentation from the online portal
- Preparing the Contract Pack on sale transactions
- Applying for redemption statements
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Applying for Land Registry searches on purchase transactions
- Co-ordinating the completion day on both sale and purchase transactions
- Deal with incoming calls to the Team, provide updates when required and do best to resolve client
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries raised by the buyer's solicitors on sale transactions
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts on both sale and purchase transactions
- Reviewing Source of Funds on purchase transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on mortgage offers on purchase transactions
- Deal with any pre-completion mortgage conditions on purchase transactions
- Prepare the contract documentation for the clients to sign on purchase transactions
- Prepare completion statements on both sale and purchase transactions
More senior assistants duties will include:
- Thorough knowledge and experience of dealing with all aspects of both Junior and Assistant level
- Under supervision, undertaking title checks on purchase transactions
- Reviewing replies to pre-contract enquiries on purchase transactions
- Running both sale and purchase files from start to finish
- Deliver to the Conveyancing Team Manager/Conveyancer files that have been prepared for 'sign
- off' to be checked
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be well organised, have excellent attention to detail and will have excellent time management skills.
- You will have prior experience as a Conveyancing Assistant and various levels of experience will be considered.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is in the region of 16,000 - 22,000, depending on experience, together with excellent benefits.
- Hours of work are 9-5 Monday - Friday.
- Flexible hours and working from home options also available to be discussed at interview.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, contact Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
If this role isn't quite right, but you are considering a career move please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Any reference to salary and PQE are for guidance only.
Apply for Conveyancing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly