Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Are you a Residential Property Solicitor 2-4 years PQE seeking an opportunity to progress at a highly regarded and established firm while working from home?
This London-based law firm are looking for a Residential Property Solicitor with 2 - 4 years PQE to join a dedicated and established team.
They are open to remote working on a permanent basis.
This firm has one of the most well-respected names for quality Property work across London. They are a multi-service practice, with Real Estate flavour throughout all the other departments. The firm punches well above their weight and their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, they deal with a quality of work on par with some of the most well-known law firms.
As well as continuing to attract high-quality work, this firm are thriving. In the last five years they have nearly doubled in size and this is due to a dynamic team, some strategic key hires, and an influx of work. They have attracted many Lawyers out of larger practices, who have been looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued without sacrificing on quality of work and clients. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility and work-life balance, with the infrastructure to support remote working on a permanent basis.
The firm is seeking a Residential Property Solicitor 2-4 years PQE.
This role will sit within a well-known and established team. The residential property team deals with an exceptional quality of work, counting on many HNW individuals as esteemed clients. This has held them in good stead throughout 2020, where they have had plenty of work and have continued to grow.
You will deal with a broad range of work that, among other areas, will include:
- Residential conveyancing matters including sale, purchase and equity lease
- Sales and purchases of freehold & leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, lease extensions, shared ownership, plot sales and flats
- You will a Residential Property Solicitor 2-4 years PQE
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and dynamic
- You will be a team player
- You will be able to handle a broad range of work with a good level of autonomy
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly-regarded team
- You will have excellent support from a large REF team
- This team is taking more market share and now an exciting time to join
This is a first-class opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor 2 - 4 years PQE to join a leading, London-based practice on a remote basis.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation