REAL ESTATE NQ-4PQE
2 days left
- Full Time
Pure Search are exclusively instructed by a leading international firm looking to grow their real estate team with three junior hires.
Our client is a leading international law firm and one of the fastest-growing firms in the UK market over the past five years. With real estate acting as a key pillar of the firm, alongside their strong corporate practice, this is a rare opportunity to join an extremely progressive firm with a reputation for executing some of the largest and most complex real estate deals in the market, often in excess of £200m.
The firm has roughly a 1:1 partner to associate ratio, providing an excellent platform for training, development and high levels of client contact from an early stage. They also have a strong international network across continental Europe, the US, the Middle East, Russia/CIS and the Asia Pacific region. Our client also has a progressive and fluid approach to home working post-COVID.
Working across a broad range of commercial real estate matters, you will advise a diverse range of clients from established property investment and development companies to major hotel chains, high-profile luxury retail brands, cinema and restaurant chains and media/leisure companies.
The work will include but not be limited to:
- a broad range of transactional real estate work, including investment, restructuring, development, acquisitions, disposals, corporate support work and real estate finance;
- advising on freehold and leasehold sales and purchases of commercial property;
- dealing with a range of landlord and tenant matters, including management work;
- manage, develop and strengthen client relationships through anticipating client needs and expectations;
- general support to corporate and finance transactions for UK and international clients.
- Consistently strong academic background
- NQ-4PQE (September 2021 qualifiers are invited to apply)
- At least 6 months experience in a generalist commercial property role within private practice
- Genuine desire to work with international clients including media, publishing, hotel and leisure clients
For further information and a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Diamond at Pure Search -
Apply for REAL ESTATE NQ-4PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly