Capital Markets Lawyer
2 days left
- Full Time
Global financial services organisation in Manchester seeks Capital Markets Lawyer. This is is senior role within a growing area of the business reporting into the Capital Market Lead Lawyer. The work is varied and international in nature and this is a business with an excellent culture.
- Advising the business on UK laws and regulations around securities trading and new markets.
- Advising on new product development and implementation of regulatory change.
- Advising on post-Brexit restrictions and MIFID changes.
- At least 5 years PQE gained in-house in a large financial institution.
- Primary markets experience (you will work on secondary markets in this role).
- A strong regulatory background with exposure to Brexit and MIFID analysis and implementation of change.
This role could work very well for a capital markets lawyer looking to relocate from London to the North West. This is a stand out financial services organisation in the area with an unrivalled package and work load.
Apply for Capital Markets Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly