Head of Claims - In-house
6 days left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Head of Claims
SALARY: On application
THE ROLE: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Professional Negligence Solicitor to move in-house. My in-house client works on behalf of insurers handling a mixed bag of solicitor professional indemnity cases. The successful Solicitor will:
• Evaluate claims and circumstances to define next steps.
• Manage ongoing matters to their conclusion.
• Conduct settlement negotiations with claimants / claimants representatives.
• Provide reserving reports and claims updates to management and external stakeholders (insurers and reinsurers).
• Liaise with panel solicitors on complex cases.
THE CANDIDATE: Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors with:
• 5 – 10 PQE in Professional Indemnity claims.
• The ability to evaluate severity of reported incident and manage matter appropriately.
• Good negotiation skills.
• The ability to self-manage workload.
• Experience working as part of a wider team (within a small business).
• Ambition to have responsibility for growing claims book.
Apply for Head of Claims - In-house
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly