£30k- £40k depending on previous experience
A niche Central London law firm focused on Immigration and Employment is seeking a Legal Cashier able to start work by the middle of May. Salary in the range of £30k- £40k depending on previous experience.
Ideally the successful candidate will be a team player with:
- Prior experience of working as a Legal Cashier;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
The principal daily duties of the successful candidate will mainly comprise of:
- General day to day accounts duties and filing;
- Posting invoices and processing receipts;
- Processing and reconciling daily payments;
- Processing payments and updating the accounts system;
- Assisting with the bank reconciliation.
The key competences we are seeking are:
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules;
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
Benefits include an annual leave allowance that starts at 22 days, a workplace pension scheme, season ticket loans and access to the Firm’s Private Medical Scheme, on satisfactory conclusion of a probationary period.
Please reply, enclosing your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org