3 days left
- Full Time
An established Legal 500 law firm in Leicestershire is seeking a Conveyancer to join their successful team.
The Conveyancer will work as part of a team, with responsibilities to include:
- Sales enquiries
- Meeting with clients
- Dealing with completion set ups and correspondence
- Checking searches and mortgage offers
- Raising enquiries on purchase transactions
The successful Conveyancer’s skills and experience:
- Demonstrable Conveyancing background
- An understanding of the full Conveyancing process from start to finish
- Experience managing some of your own files under supervision
- Confident working to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, delivering a service focused on providing a high-quality client experience
Benefits on offer to the Conveyancer:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Free parking
- 23 days holiday
- Excellent opportunity to further your knowledge and experience
If you are interested in this Conveyancer role in Leicestershire, apply now.
Apply for Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly