6 days left
- Full Time
£27k but negotiable depending on experience
Burlingtons is a London law firm with offices in Stratford Place, a stone’s throw from Bond Street station. It is a multi-disciplinary practice with an active residential conveyancing department servicing a wide range of commercial and private clients including a number of high net worth individuals. Burlingtons is currently looking for the right individual to provide support in its busy and growing residential property department.
- Licenced Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Paralegal sought for busy real estate department in a Mayfair/Bond Street W1 law firm www.burlingtons.legal
- For paralegals, a training contract will be considered for the right candidate after 6 month probationary period.
- Minimum one full years non-contentious transactional property experience working in a law firm is essential.
- Residential property experience including the following:
- Acting for freehold and leasehold sellers and buyers
- Handling all aspects of a conveyancing process and related administration
- Acting for lenders (institutional as well as private) and borrowers and familiar with Council of Mortgage Lender requirements
- Experience in commercial property transactions – preferred but not essential
- Secured lending including bridging finance transactions – preferred but not essential
- Lease enfranchisement and lease extensions – preferred but not essential
- Transfer of equity – preferred but not essential
- Help to buy – preferred but not essential
- Shared ownership – preferred but not essential
- Confident and able to deal with:
- Client facing roles in a professional manner
- Communicating clearly with clients, team members and third-party professionals
- Deducing and investigating title
- Drafting contracts, transfers, completion statements, notices to complete, assignments, supplemental agreements, deeds of variation, licences
- Exchange and post-completion matters including Land Registry registrations and SDLT submissions
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of IT equipment and conveyancing software packages
- Available to attend the office or work remotely
Salary for this conveyancing assistant role is in the region of £27k but negotiable depending on experience.
Apply for Conveyancing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly