Real Estate- Remote role
Commercial Property - 100% remote working
Top global practice is offering a self-sufficient commercial property solicitor the opportunity to work 100% remotely for their virtual commercial property team. If you are someone who has enjoyed working remotely over this past 12 months, then this role would be for you! Full time and part time/flexible working opportunities on offer.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will:
* Work as part of this global practice, and alongside the wider global real estate / commercial property team, but as part of the virtual offering.
* Work on unbelievable high quality matters, the type you would expect at at global practice, including multi-million pound transactions for global brands
* Focus on delivering high quality services, remotely. This is not an opportunity for a back office lawyer! You can expect the same level of client exposure, work and progression opportunities as you would in a office based position.
Applications are sort from Commercial Property Solicitors with:
* Experience in transactional real estate, in particular applications are sort from candidates with experience in corporate real estate, real estate finance, asset management, due diligence support
* Good communication skills,
* Ambition, and the desire to progress and develop
* Ideally over 2 years PQE, and the ability to work with less supervision
On offer is:
* A very competitive salary, higher than regional salaries
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Remote working set-ups are provided by the firm
If you wish to apply for the position of commercial property solicitor, please contact Charlotte Newton or forward a copy of your CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.