Senior Commercial Lawyer
4 days left
- Full Time
My Client is on the lookout for a Senior Commercial Lawyer with over 6 years PQE to join their Legal team based in Oxfordshire.
A market leading British company that specialises in providing information technology products and services. This is a hugely varied and interesting role in an established and highly respected legal team at the heart of commercial decision making. You'll be working in a growing, profitable FTSE listed business with in a fast-paced environment with the autonomy to manage your own caseload.
You will be the lead legal business partner for a division of the business.
As a Senior Commercial Lawyer you'll have a wide range of responsibilities, including;
· Leading the provision of legal advice on commercial contracts, as well as assisting in resolving any disputes.
· Supporting sales activities, including tenders in the UK and increasingly internationally as the business grows.
· Ensuring that commercially focussed legal advice is given to the business.
· Creating a legal governance and compliance framework and giving advice on data protection, competition law and bribery.
· Assisting the Company in the protection of its IP interests in its development of products and software
· General ad hoc legal support and advice (potentially including some company secretarial matters for a plc group and share scheme management)
As the right candidate for the role of Senior Commercial Lawyer, you will have the following:
· Experience of general commercial / contract law is essential
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Ability to work both unsupervised and also as part of a team.
· Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload
· A willingness to be flexible, sometimes at short notice
· Commercially astute with ability to identify key issues and suggest pragmatic solutions
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational abilities
· Experience of FTSE listed experience, IT, outsourcing, TUPE, major projects, public sector procurements and consumer law would be advantageous
Benefits package includes;
- Package up to £90,000
- 10% Bonus
- 25 Days Annual Leave (with an option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Competitive Personal Pension
- Private Medical Health care
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance (4 times salary)