Real Estate Paralegal
3 days left
- Full Time
A top law firm is looking for a Paralegal to join and assist with various residential property transactions. Based in the firm’s London office, the Paralegal will be offered a full-time, permanent position that pays up to £32,000 per year.
Your New Role
This is a fantastic Property Paralegal opportunity that will involve duties such as:
- Running your own caseload
- Drafting important documents
- Being involved in the entirety of property transactions
- A significant amount of client contact in all property transactions
There is a strong chance the role will lead to a training contract for the right Paralegal.
The firm looks to hire a Paralegal who demonstrates:
- 6 months of Real Estate / Property experience
- Exposure to a busy City firm environment
- A mixture of residential and commercial property experience
In return, the Paralegal will be offered £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Property Paralegal opportunity in London.
Apply for Real Estate Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly