Company Secretarial Lawyer
Company Secretarial Lawyer- Manchester
Fantastic opportunity for a company secretarial lawyer to join a major global organisation in Manchester. This is a great role for someone looking to develop their career in the company secretarial profession in a global firm.
- You will be working alongside the corporate legal teams supporting on corporate secretarial aspects of complex transactions
-Managing support services for a broad portfolio of clients
- Acting as a relationship manager for your portfolio of clients
- Reviewing legal documents
- Supporting clients and internal colleagues with complex company secretarial matters, including changes to share capital structure, share capital reductions, dividends and company restorations
- Taking the lead on governance and advisory projects
- Training & mentoring more junior team members
- Leading on internal and external business development initiatives
- Qualified chartered secretary with the ICSA or looking to work towards this
-Good academic record
-Experienced in the company secretarial profession, supporting a wide range of corporate secretarial tasks
- Board & committee support
- You will be able to supervise more junior members of the team
-Good IT skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Great working culture
- Provides a unique platform to enhance your career
- Good work/ life balance
- Opportunity work part of the week from home
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.