Corporate Paralegal - US firm - £45,000
3 days left
- Full Time
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Paralegal to join a US firm in the City of London on a full-time, [perm basis.
Your New Firm
The successful Paralegal will be joining an extremely well-respected Corporate practice recognised in the legal directories as having notable sector strengths in financial services, life sciences and TMT. They are regularly engaged on domestic and international deals, including matters in emerging markets.
Your New Role
Day-to-day, the Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and drafting of documentation, including corporate authorisations, share certificates, stock transfer forms and other ancillary documents;
- Preparing and collating conditions precedent documentation and oversight of the conditions precedent process;
- Company searches and due diligence;
- Pre-completion matters, including proof-reading of documents;
- Signing and closing arrangements for financing transactions;
- Post-completion tasks, including preparation of transaction bibles, collating originals, file management and conditions subsequent;
- Registrations and filings at Companies House; and
- Reviewing and negotiating reliance letters.
Perhaps you are a future trainee looking for an assignment before you go travelling, maybe you are a Paralegal looking for a position before you commence further travel. Either way, your application should demonstrate:
- Some prior Corporate / M&A experience
- Good academics
- The ability to pick up tasks and work autonomously
Alternatively, you could be a Paralegal looking for your first position in a US firm, as there is scope for this role to extend beyond the initial three months. The firm is looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join them by the end of August.
In return, the Paralegal will be offered a competitive pro rata salary equivalent to £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your Corporate experience in a top US firm in a client-facing role. Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Paralegal contract position.
Apply for Corporate Paralegal - US firm - £45,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly