In-house Legal Counsel - Financial Services
Legal Counsel is required to join a well-known international bank in their Trust and Depositary team in Edinburgh. This is an excellent opportunity for a solicitor with financial services experience to gain hugely varied and high quality in-house experience as well as enjoying a flexible culture.
Reporting to the Head of Legal you will be responsible for supporting the UK Trust & Depositary Business:
- Contracts management.
- Review of new scheme documentation and annual review of existing scheme documentation.
- Review of documentation relating to the conduct of transactions for the acquisition, management and disposal of immovable property.
- Responsibility for queries relating to FCA Handbooks.
- Newly Qualified - 3 PQE lawyer, ideally with some Funds experience.
- Alternatively some experience in a legal role within financial services whether in-house or private practice.
- Some knowledge of FCA Rule books, AIFMD and UCITS Directives (beneficial but not essential).
If you have experience within your post qualified or training experience of working on funds or wider financial services, and you have the personality and desire to move in-house please do get in touch to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for In-house Legal Counsel - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly