New Role - Family Solicitor, Reading
5 days left
- Full Time
NQ to 2 Years PQE
New opportunity exists for a Family Solicitor to join this award winning, leading Thames Valley firm with a top tier family team.
The firm work with a range of high quality clients across the South East and you can expect to be involved in all private work including:
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Financial proceedings relating to divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Private children issues
- Prenuptial agreements and pre-civil-partner agreements
- Advice for unmarried families
- International aspects of separation and divorce
- Domestic violence, protection from abuse and injunctions
The firm offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities for their staff.
You will be expected to actively engage in marketing and business development and be keen to network and bring in new contacts to the firm as well as dealing with existing clients. You should have good communication skills, be organised and have an eye for detail.
For more information please contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for New Role - Family Solicitor, Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly