As a Construction Solicitor with nous for defendant contentious matters, are you looking to expand your expertise and reputation, whilst mitigating the life-style drawbacks of being with a larger firm?
Join one of the best Construction boutiques globally, operating across numerous international markets whilst offering life balance and continued development often afforded to a few.
Built on over 180 years of expertise, and consisted international as the go-to in matters concerning construction, engineering and construction, the 180+ team are present in the UK, Europe and Middle-East and deliver in offering an innovative and bespoke service that hits the mark globally.
Chambers and Legal 500 ranked, the team often outperforms the competition in all quadrants, bearing the hallmark of the one of the UK's leading boutiques
Experts in their respective fields, the team get the route of complex issues in offering insight and expertise, providing guidance and strategy that reflects on a genuine understanding.
Agile, effective, and lead, not managed, the team is unmatched in managing complex international arbitration proceedings; professional indemnity disputes; claims handling; corporate and commercial matters; or contracts and projects advisory services.
Culturally, staff thrive in a progressive, forward-thinking environment with no ideas off the table, encouraging entrepreneurial spirit. Colleague development is seen by the firm as both a personal and strategic objective, with continued progression and mentoring matched with breathing space to work independently being the ongoing norm.
Whether working from the office, or home, staff are property supported by colleagues and technology to hone output across all team levels adequately.
2+ PQE Construction Solicitor to join Legal 500 & Chambers ranked international boutique in Bristol.
In response to ongoing investment into the team, a talented 2+ PQE Solicitor has the opportunity to join the Bristol office, as part of the Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Team.
In a varied role that offers deep insight into contentious construction matters that often result from professional negligence claims, you will consult in;
- Acting and advising in respect of claims against construction professionals such as Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and Design & Build Contractors.
- Preparing correspondence pursuant to the Pre-Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes.
- Litigation in the Courts of England & Wales and/or domestic or international Arbitration.
- ADR, including negotiation and mediation.
- Adjudication experience.
- Working knowledge of the principal standard for construction contracts.
- Instructing liability and quantum experts and Counsel.
In a Partner led team, you'll engage in matters with international implications, whilst building long-term bonds with clients as your reputation grows. The team work collaboratively, with life-balance being respected.
- 2+ years PQE in Construction law, no PQE ceiling as in terms of senior opportunities
- Committed mindset to quality
- Willingness to actively engage with clients
- Actively engaging in team progression avenues
For a Construction Solicitor, looking for a different pace but keen to continue developing their expertise on contentious international matters, this serves as the leading opportunity to join one of the best teams on the globe.