Personal Injury Fee Earner
An exceptional opportunity for 1 PQE+ Personal Injury Fee Earner/Solicitor with experience in Employers Liability matters to join the Armed Forces Claims team in a growing Personal Injury department.
This great opportunity is with a Top 100, full-service law firm with an established presence within the North West and London. My client has continued to nurture a period of growth across the region within busy market sectors and are excited the future trajectory.
Has over 500 employees across all locations.
Servicing commercial and private clients building close working relationships with clients and are on hand to spring into action.
Real value instilled in employees, reflected by their Investors in People accreditation and rankings in The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.
This excellent opportunity is for a Fee Earner/Solicitor to join the Armed Forces Claims team in a growing Personal Injury department.
- Running a case load of civil military claims (predominantly Employer’s Liability - portal, fast track, low value multi track)
- Handling Armed Forces Compensation Scheme (AFCS) claims
- Exposure to quality business development and coaching
- Strong structure and focus on development/progression.
- Assisting the Partner in their caseload (including multi track military cases, fatal accident cases including inquests, AFCS appeal tribunals)
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Focussed drive on meeting deadlines, targets and goals
- Exceptional client service skills and delivery with a personal touch
- Confident running a case load (both pre- and post-issue)
- Experience of handling/assisting in Employers' Liability matters would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Proclaim CMS would also be an advantage, however full user training will be provided
- A highly competitive salary dependent on you level of experience
- A real opportunity for progression within an already thriving workforce
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Personal Injury Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly