Senior Family Associate
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced 8 PQE+ Family Senior Associate with an established client following and great reputation.
This great opportunity is with a Top 100, full-service law firm with an established presence within the North West and London. My client has continued to nurture a period of growth across the region within busy market sectors and are excited the future trajectory.
- Has over 500 employees across all locations.
- Servicing commercial and private clients building close working relationships and are on hand to spring into action.
- Real value instilled in employees, reflected by their Investors in People accreditation and rankings in The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.
- My client’s Family Law team is based across Manchester, London and Liverpool
- Offering expertise and legal advice nationally and internationally.
- Servicing client in divorce, civil partnership dissolution, negotiating a prenuptial agreement and children arrangements.
- 8 years+ Post Qualification Experience
- Significant experience in a range of Family law matters
- Assist the Department Head in the structure and development of the Department
- Track record for generating work from referrals and business development activity
- Manage a caseload in consultation with the Department Head and with the assistance of junior fee earners.
- Awareness and exercise of financial management skills
- Good management and supervisory skills
- A highly competitive salary dependent on you level of experience
- A real opportunity for progression within an already thriving workforce
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Senior Family Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly