4 days left
- Full Time
A dynamic law firm in Leamington Spa are seeking to expand their team by appointing a Litigation Solicitor to their team. The firm were established in 2018, and since then have been offering legal services to clients in the surrounding area, developing a strong reputation for themselves in the process.
The opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor to join a forward thinking and expanding law firm. The successful candidate will get the chance to deal with a range of litigation matters, in particular employment, debt and complicated contested trusts and probate cases. The firm offer genuine career progression and you will receive the chance to be a part of the growth of the firm.
In addition to a competitive starting salary, this firm are offering the flexibility to work from home 3-4 days per week and a generous benefits package. The opportunity would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career and be part of the development and expansion of the firm.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years’ experience running your own caseload of litigation matters
- Experience dealing with employment, debt and contested wills and probate matters
- Experience using case management systems
- Excellent IT and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Target driven and able to meet targets set
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Litigation Solicitor, Litigation Lawyer, Litigation Fee Earner, Dispute Resolution
Apply for Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly