Head of Conveyancing
Head of Conveyancing required by a growing West Midlands law firm. You will take full ownership of the department which is currently spread in 2 offices, helping to support and manage the team and a busy case load of transactions.
A long established law firm, they offer a range of private and business services across the Midlands.
As Head of Conveyancing you will:
- Be an expert in residential conveyancing.
- Have some experience managing more junior members of the team.
- Take ownership of the conveyancing department.
- Manage the team and your own busy caseload of transactions from instruction to completion.
- Manage client relationships.
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of 7+ years in conveyancing running your own busy and varied caseload. You must also have experience in mentoring / supporting more junior members of the team.
Competitive salary alongside great benefits such as private medical care and free parking. You will also have opportunities to continue progressing within the firm, helping to grow the other offices.