In House Paralegal
In-House Paralegal required to support General Counsel on a range of legal matters to include legal risk, compliance and governance. Opportunity to gain experience within an in-house function with the potential for the role to go permanent after the initial 12 months. There will also be progression opportunities for the right individual. Will look an individuals with no experience as long as you have completed your LPC / about to complete your LPC and are immediately available.
A growing business within the UK, they are extremely proud of the friendly work environment that they have created since opening.
As an In-House Paralegal you will be required to support on a range of different projects as and when required. An example of what to expect include:
- Assisting the General Counsel in commercial contracts to include drafting non-disclosure agreements, customer and supplier agreements.
- Drafting legal correspondence such as cease and decease letters and pre-issue documentation.
- Preparing documents for General Counsel.
- Providing support on governance matters.
- Providing support to members of the compliance and legal risk team when required.
As an In House Paralegal you will ideally have some experience working in a commercial environment, however we are open to considering LPC graduated / law student graduates completing their LPC providing that they are immediately available. You will have a keen interest in commercial law and may have completed a vacation scheme / waiting to start your training contract.
Opportunity to be exposed to a great in house legal function where you will be working closely with general counsel. No day will be the same and you will be working on a number of different legal projects during the course of the contract. There is a high chance that this role will go permanent after the initial 12 months. Hands on training and support provided throughout.