Are you a Conveyancer ready for a new challenge? A leading UK law firm with a network of offices across the UK is in need of Conveyancer to join their team. This is a unique opportunity to join a large firm with clients ranging from the UK’s largest banks to many top companies in the FTSE 250.
- You will be completing the undertaking of all key functions within different types of conveyancing transactions including Leasehold, Freehold, Unregistered, New Build and Shared Ownership sale and purchase transactions.
- As a Conveyancer, you will also be supervising 2-3 paralegals with systems and processes to ensure the efficient running of a transaction and ensuring your team can manage a volume of caseload with little assistance.
- You will be working within all aspects of commercial property advising commercial clients on a broad range of matters.
- Strong client base, including leading UK hotel companies, retailers and banks.
- Well-established with a good reputation within commercial property.
- Friendly atmosphere with no barriers between departments.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sam Williams for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly