1 day left
- Full Time
Construction Litigation Solicitor
An award-winning international law firm is looking to recruit a Construction Litigation Solicitor to join their highly regarded team in Manchester.
The Firm & The Team
- Highly ranked by the Legal 500 for construction in Manchester
- Department is led by an individual that is highly rated in the Legal 500 for being a specialist in this area
- Experienced across a range of matters including utilities, renewables and infrastructure
- Interesting mix of clients including many large international firms
- Excellent opportunity for a construction solicitor or commercial litigation/professional indemnity solicitor to join a fantastic team in Manchester
- Your focus will be on contentious construction work
- You will be working on disputes avoidance, management and resolution of high quality, complex disputes
- Working in a specialist team
- Solicitor- 1-5 PQE
- Whilst construction experience is desirable, candidates with strong commercial litigation or professional indemnity experience who are keen to specialise in construction will be considered
- Strong academic record is essential
- Hard working and enthusiastic and keen to build a career at a leading firm
- Top of the market salary
- Excellent bonus based on performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Top quality work and great progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Litigation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly