Real Estate Associate
4 days left
- Full Time
Real Estate Solicitor (Associate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing Commercial Property department, based in Solihull, as an Associate Solicitor with 3+ years PQE.
The firm have focused on growth in the Commercial Property Department over the past year and now have a strong offering to their Commercial Property clients in the West Midlands. As the successful applicant you will be able to work competently as a dedicated Commercial Property Associate in the Commercial Property Department alongside an experienced and highly regarded Commercial Property Director.
You will be responsible for providing accurate commercial property law advice to clients; including but not limited to advising in relation to sale, purchase, leasing and re-financing of business premises, commercial developments and unit sales, advising on pre-emption, option and promotion agreements, s106 Agreements, commercial licenses, and easements.
As part of the role you will also be required to:
- handle matters from the initial client contact through to completion
- actively generate new business for the firm
- build and maintain strong client and referrer relationships
- deal with matter related enquiries
- assist with the development of the firm's commercial property law expertise
Day to day duties:
- providing accurate legal advice and assistance to the firm's existing clients, whilst developing your own client base
- working efficiently as a fee earner within the department
- utilising the firm's case management system to best effect in order to manage your case load
- recording time and billing clients in line with agreed practice policy and charging rates
- identifying and initiating cross-selling opportunities
- exercising your initiative and be proactive in the business development of the firm generally
- ensuring that outstanding client care is given at all times and to maintain a highly professional approach;
- assisting with the supervision of support staff within the department (where applicable) and encourage support staff in their development and training
Person Specification - you will be/have:
- a self-starter
- a commercial approach
- a team player
- confident at winning work
- strong technical abilities
A competitive remuneration and benefits package is on offer, as well as the chance to work for a well respected regional practice where career progression is encouraged.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Real Estate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly