Commercial Contracts (Senior Associate)
5 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Solicitor - Senior Associate
Warwickshire based, Legal 500 rated law firm are seeking an ambitious and motivated Senior Associate to join their busy, nationally recognised and ranked Outsourcing, Technology and Commercial Team.
The successful applicant will have proven technical experience to join a well-respected, nationally recognised team with an enviable client base. Reporting direct to the Equity Partner heading the team and with great opportunities for future progression for the right candidate, you will have good client and team communication skills, excellent drafting and strong negotiation skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team.
Experience of face to face, complex and long-running negotiations (ideally for major projects) would be an advantage, as would in-house or secondment experience.
- Responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
- Securing profitable new clients through networking and cross sell opportunities, whilst simultaneously increasing the firm's profile
- Developing responsibility for managing more junior team members
- Providing coaching and training for individuals as required
- Preparing and present seminars and/or issue bulletins on topical subjects
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation, particularly when it comes to business development and marketing. Above all, you will need to be able to deliver succinct, quality advice to key commercial clients.
· On offer is a competitive salary and other benefits
· Easily commutable, with parking on site
· Excellent quality of work for an enviable client base to include PLC's and household names
· Genuine and transparent career progression
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Commercial Contracts (Senior Associate)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly