Commercial Solicitor - Regional Firm - Derby
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked commercial team in Derby. This opportunity comes as part of exciting growth plans for the team. This is a full time, permanent position.
The successful commercial solicitor will:
* Enjoy working on a broad range of commercial contracts including; drafting and negotiating a wide range of business contracts, drafting standard agreements including terms of sale, drafting terms for sales to consumers, advising on data protection
* In addition, provide transactional support to the corporate team
* Report directly into a partner, getting first hand support and training which is key for development
* Enjoy high levels of client contact, including running your own matters and client accounts
Applications are sort from commercial solicitors who:
* Have ideally around 2 years PQE minimum in commercial contracts law
* Have a good sense of humour and enthusiasm for the role
* Are ambitious and want to progress and develop in their career
* Have spent time in private practice or in-house
On offer to the successful commercial solicitor is:
* A competitive salary based on levels of experience
* A comprehensive benefits package including an annual bonus
* Flexible working opportunities
If you wish to apply for the commercial solicitor position in Derbyshire, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion, or forward a copy of your CV to apply.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Commercial Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly