Construction Solicitor - National firm - Nottingham
Leading national firm is seeking a Construction Solicitor with 1 years PQE upwards to join the Nottingham team. This is an opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that works on a range of construction projects for clients in a broad range of sectors. The firm is happy to consider candidates who are looking to work flexibly and a certain degree of remote working will continue long term. Newly-qualified (NQ) will also be considered.
As a Construction Solicitor in the Nottingham office of this leading national firm, your role would involve mainly non-contentious construction work such as:
· Advising clients on the delivery of projects using and adapting industry standard forms or bespoke documentation.
· Advising on construction projects relating to infrastructure through to commercial and residential buildings, as well as offices, retail and manufacturing facilities.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor position, you will:
· Be either a newly qualified Construction Solicitor with at least a full training seat in non-contentious construction and prior paralegal experience or otherwise a more experienced non-contentious construction solicitor with up to about 5 years' PQE.
· Candidates with mixed contentious/non-contentious experience are also encouraged to apply provided they want to focus mainly on non-contentious construction moving forward.
· Have a solid understanding of the standard form construction contracts.
· Be driven and passionate about construction law with the ability to think creatively.
· Have strong negotiation and drafting skills.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to work in a team focussed environment within a leading national firm.
· Strong partner support.
· Access to high value construction projects.
· Support and encouragement to flourish within your legal career.
· A highly competitive salary of between £42,000 - £65,000
If you would like to apply for this Construction Solicitor position in Nottingham, please apply with an up to date CV or for a confidential chat please contact Emma Delli-Bovi at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly